Saturday, March 22, 2008

First tool kit

They grow up fast!  Gabe got his first "real" tool kit this year.  No lie... the real deal.  Equipped with hammer, a set a screw drivers, ratchet set and much much more.   He can hardly wait for some toy's batteries to run out so that he can unscrew the battery case and replace it.  He unscrews the screws in our door jam hardware.  Anything that "needs" taking apart is.  If daddy is doing any handy work what-so-ever Gabe want to be involved.  It is so fun for me to watch him turn into a little man.   

    Yet, the innocence is still there.  He still crawls into my lap many times during the day for a good snuggle and of late he tries to out best me on the "I love you more than..."  the latest is "Mommy... I love you more than 50/20 bigger than Heaven down to the Earth."   Now,  can you get better than that???   The other day when reviewing a little stranger danger I asked Gabe what he would do if a stranger tried to give him something.  He said,  " I would pray for Heavenly Father to protect me."   

No comments: